Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
YLC @ WEOCON
Transcript of YLC @ WEOCON
Leaders Committee Mission Statement A National
Committee Accelerating the leadership and overall development of the participants through education and participation. Harness ideas and input of this group of young leaders and put them into practice much the way the Leadership Committee starts initiatives. Be a Think Tank where ideas are freely exchanged and open communication is encouraged. Our brightest young professionals from each office supporting W.E. O'Neil by providing a voice for the younger generation’s view points on Company Operation. Pat O'Neil
Jason Beard California Denver Dan Sulewski Chicago Mike Boyle
Clint Tolbert Tuscon Phoenix Brad Garlick
Chris Herman James Klingelsmith
Brett Haase SHARE EXPERTISE TO DELIVER EXCELLENCE CULTIVATE EXCEPTIONAL
EMPLOYEES Develop Training Programs Improve Knowledge Reward Project Teams Exchange of Knowledge Employee Training Continuing Education Employee Relationships Quarterly
Tours 1000 years of knowledge sitting dormant Improve + Promote
Sharing SOCRATES Events O’Learn Email to provide the “BUZZ”
-Specific Emails for all levels PE to PX Bring O’Learn back to the forefront Survey All Levels
-Feedback to determine areas of improvement Incorporate O’Learn back into WEO life
- Becomes part of our daily “checklist” Increase use of School of Construction and Other Modules With Employees Mission Goals - Connect Fellow Employees
- Share Knowledge
- Utilize Expertise of Peers Who Where How - Whole Company
- Peer Groups (PE, PM, PS)
- Project Teams - Jobsite - Office - Offsite - Pick a Theme
- Allow for Open Discussion Leaders of today teaching leaders of tomorrow Vision Statement Goals 1. Share lessons learned and
fuel project discussions
2. Improve employee
3. Document teaching
components Mission Statement Provide an open forum for employees to discuss unique aspects of construction by WEO to promote teamwork, improve knowledge, and share best practices What's Next... - Jobsite tour at
x on x/x
- Survey about
- SOCrates Events