Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Foreshadowing, Suspense, Cliffhangers, and Flashback
Transcript of Foreshadowing, Suspense, Cliffhangers, and Flashback
This is what happens next...
How close was your prediction?
Watch the first video again and write down any clues that showed you what was coming up next.
Gives clues about what's coming next
May give a hint to the ending of the story
Ex. Boris's fear of rats gives a clue that he will be trapped with them forever.
The feeling of excitement or anticipation about what might happen that we feel when we read a story
When a story ends suddenly, usually at the climax of the story.
Watch the video below
Write a prediction about what you think is going to happen.
A scene that goes back in time, showing the reader something that they didn't know before.
What clues let you know what was going on?
We can observe:
A difference in music
A change in the lighting
Tone of voice