Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Reflexive Verbs in Spanish
Transcript of Reflexive Verbs in Spanish
The subject is literally doing something to him or herself. How to conjugate a reflexive verb Take the pronoun off the end of the infinitive and place it before the verb. Make sure to change the pronoun to agree with the subject. Conjugate your infinitive to match the subject of the sentence. Example: I shower.
(ducharse)--> change the "se" to "me"
and bring it to the front. (Me duchar)
Now, conjugate the infinitive.
--> Me ducho. The boy brushes his teeth. The boy receives the action of the verb. Now you try it! Conjugate:
-I fall asleep. (dormirse)
-She bathes herself. (bañarse)
-You shave yourself. (afeitarse) Las respuestas:
-Te afeitas. el fin.