Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
5th Grade -perfect verb tense
Transcript of 5th Grade -perfect verb tense
Perfect Verb Tense
Present Perfect Verb Tense
The future perfect tense designates action that will have been completed at a specified time in the future.
Key words: will/shall have
Example: By Saturday, I will have finished all my chores.
The Past Perfect expresses the idea that something occurred before another action in the past. It can also show that something happened before a specific time in the past.
Example: Mary had never been to the movie theater before last night.
It designates action which began in the past but which continues into the present or the effect of which still continues.
Example: I have seen the movie Marley and Me.
Key word: had
Key words to remember
Key words: has or have
Key words: Will/shall have
Perfect verb tense
How can we identify and write
past, present, and future tenses in sentences?
Perfect verb tense foldable.
Remember to work quietly.