Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Filipino and Cooperative Values for Effective Leadership
Transcript of Filipino and Cooperative Values for Effective Leadership
Universal, Filipino and Cooperative Values
Values and Effective Leadership
Harmonizing Coop Values with Filipino Values
Universal or American Values
Group Loyalty/ Pakikisama
Palabra de Honor/ Utang na loob
Two types of Cooperative Values
What is the importance of Values to have an Effective Leadership?
What is the Difference between a Leader and a Manager?
Leaders do the right things while Managers do things right.
7 Traits of a Highly Effective Leaders
Support and Facilitate your Team
The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant. —Max DePree
Social Responsibility and Care for Others
How do Cooperative and Filipino Values Harmonize with each other?
How do Values Develop?