Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Gymnastics
1. a pair of parallel bars set at different heights, used in gymnastics.
2. The set of exercises performed on such a piece of equipment.
A competition in which each entrant performs a routine of acrobatic tumbling feats and balletic movements without any apparatus on a specifically designated floor space, usually 12 meters (39 feet) square and having a mat like covering.
1. a narrow wooden rail about 16 feet (5 meters) long and 4 inches (10 cm) wide, set horizontally on upright posts about 4 feet (1.2 meters) from the floor, used for performing feats of balancing and demonstrating gymnastic ability.
2. a competitive gymnastic event for women in which such an apparatus is used.
Gabby Douglas on Balance Beam at 2012 London Olympics
Jordyn Wieber at 2012 London Olympics on Vault
Vault is an event where a gymnast runs to a vault.
The vault has springs in it, then they must jump over a vault horse and land correctly.
Aly Raisman on Uneven Bars at London 2012 Olympics
Jordyn Wieber at 2012 London Olympics on Floor Excercise
Hope you enjoyed it!
By: Quinn DeRossitte
August 19, 2013
In 1975 Nadia was about 14 years old.
She was the first ever to score a perfect
ten at the Olympics in Women's Gymnastics (Scoring was different back then).
There are two types of gymnastics, rhythmic and artistic gymnastics. Gymnastics is a popular event in the Olympics and was introduced to the Olympics in 1896.
Cecelia's Star Gymnasts
Jordyn Wieber was born on July 12, 1995. She participated in the 2012 London Olympics in Artistic Gymnastics.
Cecelia's Star Rhythmic Gymnast
Evgeniya Kanaeva was born on April 2, 1990 in Omsk, Russia.
She participated in the 2012 London Olympics in Rhythmic
Gymnastics. She won a gold medal.
Evgeniya Kanaeva at London 2012 Olympics
Jordyn Wieber at 2012 London Olympics
Gina Gogean is Romanian, she is originally from Campuri, Romania. During her career she won an impressive number of 30 medals at Olympic Games, wmania to four victoriouorld championships or continental championships. She lead Ros competitions.
Anna is Ukrainian rhythmic gymnast.
Her father was a football player and her mother was a rhythmic gymnast.
She has multiple gold medals.
Women's Gymnastics Vault Final London 2012 Olympics
Gabby Douglas Slips on Beam