Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Digestive System
by Hannah Feng, Trevor McNeil, and Porter Brown
2 Structures w/ helpers
contains the EPIGLOTTIS
delivers food to stomach
by means of PERISTALSIS
lower esophageal SPHINCTER
food storage tank
proteins peptides amino acids
surrounded by sphincters
pancreas common bile duct
Pancreas and gall bladder with ducts
Common Bile Duct
common hepatic & cystic duct
Digestive system diagram showing duct locations
btwn gallbladder & common bile duct
Anatomy of small intestine
part of biliary tract
Anatomy of liver showing gallbladder, common bile duct, and hepatic duct
Anatomy of large intestine and rectum
Anatomy of alimentary canal with accessory organs
smoking majorly harms digestive system
3 major organs involved
Anatomy of liver, gallbladder, and ducts