Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Graphing
Graphing in Standard Form
Translating the Parent Graph
You start with the
intercept which is 4 and then
with the slope
standard form: Ax+By=C
Change Standard Form
into Slope intercept Form
3 3 3
We are going to graph the
inequality in slope-intercept form
so we can graph it.
Now we need to find out which side to shade in.
To figure out which side
we should shade,
let's go ahead and use (0,0)
You have to get the
intercept to go with the
equation and if its true you
need to shade in the left side
> or < dotted line.
> or < solid line
0 > -2
The equation is correct
so we have to shade in
the the left side
Start at (0,0)
Thanks for watching