Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Periods of Development
Transcript of Periods of Development
This is the beginning stage for language development, symbolic thought, social learning, and etc. Extremely depends on the help of others, parents especially.
Infancy (18-24 months)
Early Childhood(End of Infancy to 5 or 6 years old)
Children become self efficent and develop learning skills.
Middle Late Childhood(6- 10/11)
The pattern biological, cognitive, socioemotional changes that begins at conception and continues through the life span.
Early Adulthood(Late teens; Early 20 & 30s
This stage individuals are typically vibrant, active, and are focused on friendships, romance,child bearing, and careers.
Stable period of Growth
Gradual biological and social changes