Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
China's War of Resistance Against Japan
Transcript of China's War of Resistance Against Japan
the Treaty of Shimonoseki. Since then, Japan joined the Eight Power Allied Force and had succesfully took Dongbei (the northeast part of China)
from the Russians. WHY DID THEY DO THAT?!? There were several reasons that caused Japan's imperialistic movements. 1. They were nationalists. They wanted their own country to become stronger. 2. They needed the resources. (land, coal, wood, metal, etc.) They didn't have enough of that in Japan. So they came to China. 3. They believe that China would be better in their hands. And so would the entire Asia. :) WHAT DID CHINA DO? China declared war in September 18th 1931 after the September 18th Incident.
The war lasted until September 2nd, 1945.
China won. Japan lost. HOW DID THAT AFFECT CHINA?
1. Millions of people were killed. MILLIONS!!
2. Economy collapsed due to war and loss of resources. 3. Chinese culture was greatly influenced, especially in Dongbei. THEN HOW DID IT AFFECT JAPAN? 1. Many Japanese citizens lost their family members in the war. Thank you for watching. The End.