Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Tuesday 11.15.16
You know the rules! But here they are anyway...
1. No multiple forms of a word.
2. No words from anywhere on the front side of the sheet.
3. No made-up words.
Possessives and Plurals
1. Possessive singular-- show's ownership by a single subject ("The cat's bed"). In this case, the apostrophe goes before the "s."
2. Plural possessive--show's owership of by a plural subject (The cats' bed). In this case, the apostrophe goes AFTER the plural "s."
3. Plural--indicates a plural subject using an "s"-- Cat (1) vs. Cats (more than one).
Do Now: Hope
There was never a night or a problem that could defeat sunrise or hope.
Pick five topics you would like to debate. Put a number next to each indicating your interest, from one to five. Five would indicate your greatest interest and 1 would indicate the least interest. Then, label each "pro" or "con" (each of the five you've selected- not each of the total) based on your natural inclination to one side or another.
1. Discard your old cover.
2. Create a new cover-- 8th grade ELA, my name, your name
3. Take out all old materials and place in yellow/manila folder. Hand back to me.
4. Include: a signature sheet, a letter...
5. Go on to the Google Classroom and write an assigned letter to your parents identifying strengths and weaknesses you'd like them to notice.