Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Toni Morrison
By: Ashley Baker
Where is She Now?
Toni Morrison is now writing literary works closing the clearly distinguished line she has made between the races, in attempt to close or heal her childhood wounds.
Making a Difference
Morrison then became a professor at Princeton University, establishing a workshop for writr \s and performers known as the Princeton Atelier in 1994.
Born February 18, 1931 (Age 84)
Morrison Grew up unaware of racial prejudice excelling from the begining of school even though she was the only black.
Morrison is a Nobel Prize & Pulitzer Prize-Winning Novelist
Her best known novels being
The Blackest Eye
Song of Solomon
Toni Morrison attended Cornell University, extending her education she attended Howard University, where she wrote on the works of Virginia Wolf and William Faulkner.