Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Learning Mandarin!
About the Mandarin Language
Approximately 70% of Chinese people can speak Mandarin fluently
Four different sup-groups of Mandarin. Northern Mandarin, Northwestern Mandarin, Southern Mandarin and Southwestern Mandarin
My Genius Hour Project
Official language of mainland China since 1982
One of the eight official languages of the United Nations
Native language of two- thirds of China's population
Northern Mandarin is the most common form of Mandarin Chinese, and is the official language of China.
CAN YOU SPEAK ENGLISH
Nee hoi shuoi ying you ma
I DON'T UNDERSTAND
wo boo dong
gong gong chechan
CAN YOU HELP ME?
neng bong wo yi sha ma
shay shay nay
yee jee zaw
shang yo chuan
shang zuo chuan
5 MINUTE WALK
zoloo woo fenchong
+ DIRECTIONS AND TRAVELING
DO YOU HAVE A MENU IN ENGLISH?
yo yingwen tyaiden ma
cheing chia chong
DO YOU HAVE VEGETARIAN FOOD?
char yo su shi ma ?
I'D LIKE A TABLE FOR TWO PLEASE
wo yow yee chang shuang ren chuo
I CAN SPEAK A LITTLE CHINESE
wo hio shuo ee diar hi yu
Counting to Ten In Mandarin