Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Tuning
Note: The terms low and high are used to refer to pitch, not physical placement on the guitar.
Strings from low to high are tuned: E A D G B e
Mnemonic to remember string tuning:
Eddie Ate Dynamite Good- Bye Eddie
Tuning by ear
The fifth fret on the E string should sound the same as the open A string. Play both and then adjust the A string until they sound the same. Repeat this pattern for all strings except the B string. The open B string should sound the same as the 4th fret on the G string.