Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Why is the study of comets, asteroids, and meteoroids import
Transcript of Why is the study of comets, asteroids, and meteoroids import
A small rocky body orbiting the sun
a small body moving in the solar system that would become a meteor if it entered the earth's atmosphere.
Now that we know the definitions, you can say that all of these objects have one relation...they all represent what the solar system used to be made up of.
The asteroids, comets and meteoroids are important to the solar system because they are the main raw elements of planets.They are also important because they were to be believed as ancient remnants of the earliest years of the formation of our solar system.
Why is the study of comets, asteroids, and meteoroids important to the formation of our solar system?