Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of IQ
What does it do?
An IQ test measures your brain's capacity to understand and solve; logic, reason, patterns and general thinking.
Sir Frances Galton-The basic idea
Alfred Binet and Theodore Simon-Today's test
What's your IQ?
How does it compare?
Albert Einstein- 160-180
Stephen Hawking- 160
Grade Range Percent
Genius 144< 0.13%
Gifted 130-144 2.14%
Above- Ave 115-129 13.59%
Higher-Ave 100-114 34.13%
Lower-Ave 85-99 34.13%
Below- Ave 70-84 13.59%
Fairly low 55-69 2.14%
Low <55 0.13%
Up, Up and away
Let's raise those numbers.
A puzzle a day keeps the low scores away.
from 120-130 to 135-150
What puzzles help?
All; Sudoku, Word Jumbles, Jigsaw, Word finds.
Mensa, the high IQ society, provides a forum for intellectual exchange among its members. There are members in more than 100 countries around the world.
The next step: