Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of IQ
What does it do?
An IQ test measures your brain's capacity to understand and solve; logic, reason, patterns and general thinking.
Sir Frances Galton-The basic idea
Alfred Binet and Theodore Simon-Today's test
What's your IQ?
How does it compare?
Albert Einstein- 160-180
Stephen Hawking- 160
Grade Range Percent
Genius 144< 0.13%
Gifted 130-144 2.14%
Above- Ave 115-129 13.59%
Higher-Ave 100-114 34.13%
Lower-Ave 85-99 34.13%
Below- Ave 70-84 13.59%
Fairly low 55-69 2.14%
Low <55 0.13%
Up, Up and away
Let's raise those numbers.
A puzzle a day keeps the low scores away.
from 120-130 to 135-150
What puzzles help?
All; Sudoku, Word Jumbles, Jigsaw, Word finds.
Mensa, the high IQ society, provides a forum for intellectual exchange among its members. There are members in more than 100 countries around the world.
The next step: