Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Go-Go Boots
Fashion is a general term for a popular style or practice, especially in clothing, footwear, accessories, makeup, body piercing, or furniture. Fashion refers to a distinctive and often habitual trend in the style in which a person dresses or to prevailing styles in behaviour. Fashion also refers to the newest creations of textile designers.
Barbara Kingsolver's many works of art
Barbara Kingsolver has written many books. Some of the books she has written are The Poisonwood Bible, Flight Behavior, The Bean Trees, The Lacuna, Animal Dreams, Pigs in Heaven, Holding the Line, Small Wonders, and many more!
Go-Go Boots were a popular style in the 60's. The word Go-Go comes from the French expression à gogo, which means "in abundance, galore"
Barbara Kingsolver was born in 1955 and grew up in Kentucky, and has been an author since 1985. She wrote 'Life Without Go-Go Boots' on April 22, 1990.