Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Writing Process
Transcript of The Writing Process
the steps we follow to complete a final piece of writing.
The writing process is:
Don't worry about grammar when you're drafting. Just get your thoughts down on paper.
Complete the first draft (D-1) using the prewriting as a guide.
This doesn't sound right!
This isn't what I intended to say!
This is an incomplete idea!
This part is not clear!
Improve your D1. Change ideas that are not clear or complete.
Check for the following:
You will go back and forth between these two steps many times before you are ready to type your final draft.
Remember, your draft does not have to be perfect the first time you
write it! That's what the Revising and Editing Steps are for.
Share your final copy with its intended audience.