Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Poetry Analysis: Million Man March Poem
Transcript of Poetry Analysis: Million Man March Poem
ENG3U6-01 Million Man March Poem - Maya Angelou Allusion The Million Man March Structuring Patterns Tone: melancholic Language and Sound Devices Imagery October 16, 1995 - National Mall in Washington D.C.
Organized by the National African Leadership Summit
Significant event in modern African-American civil rights
Speech by Dr. Maya Angelou hopeful Tone transitions structured with repeated verse The night has been long,
The wound has been deep,
The pit has been dark,
And the walls have been steep. Each repetition has a different connotation No set rhyming scheme, meter, or organization of stanzas Resembles a disorganized mass of a million people