Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Unit Rate
How much did each cracker cost? To solve this problem, we would just divide the price (the rate) by the crackers (the unit), which gives us an answer of 3 cents a cracker! Made by Unit Rate It's easy. Just divide the rate (such as price) by how many units you have. That's all! I hope you learned a little more about unit rate and how it works. Thanks for watching! Let's Try Some Problems Let's try another. Leo ran 56 miles in 1 week.
If he ran the same amount each day, how many miles did he run per day? To solve this problem, we would do the same as the other problem, even though the units are different. We would divide the rate (total miles) by the unit (the days) and get 8 miles per day! The secret to unit rate is... Division!