Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Wednesday April 26th
Transcript of Wednesday April 26th
designed by Péter Puklus for Prezi
M: Take out your packet from yesterday (in folder). Open up to page 6 and complete.
V: Level 0
P: If you finish early or finished begin to define the terms comet or asteroid.
A comet is an icy small Solar System body that, when passing close to the Sun, warms and begins to evolve gasses, a process called outgassing. This produces a visible atmosphere or coma, and sometimes also a tail
Project: Planet Hollywood
-Based on the facts collect to create travel posters, brochures, or television or radio commercials
for their object.
– A small particle from an asteroid or comet orbiting the Sun.
A meteoroid that is observed as it burns up in the Earth's atmosphere – a shooting star.
A meteoroid that survives its passage through the Earth's atmosphere and impacts the Earth's surface
- Receive a planet with a group of 3/4
Research facts about the planet. Should include: Distance from sun, Temperature, Atmosphere, More Unique facts of the planet.
Each project should include real facts about the solar system object, but may use imagination to form the basis of unusual recreation opportunities.
When everyone is finished, each team presents its product to the rest of the class