Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
ReMarkable Jesus - Mark 2:1-12
Transcript of ReMarkable Jesus - Mark 2:1-12
Jesus Heals a Paralytic Now some of the scribes were sitting there, questioning in their hearts, “Why does this man speak like that? He is blaspheming! Who can forgive sins but God alone?” And immediately Jesus, perceiving in his spirit that they thus questioned within themselves, said to them, “Why do you question these things in your hearts? Which is easier, to say to the paralytic, ‘Your sins are forgiven,’ or to say, ‘Rise, take up your bed and walk’? But that you may know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins”—he said to the paralytic— “I say to you, rise, pick up your bed, and go home.” And he rose and immediately picked up his bed and went out before them all, so that they were all amazed and glorified God, saying, “We never saw anything like this!” v.5 "And when Jesus saw , he said to the their faith paralytic, 'Son, your sins are forgiven.'" James 2:26 "For as the body apart from the spirit is dead, so also faith apart from works is dead." Why so harsh? "Faith without works is dead"? What's the big deal? v. 3-4 "And they came, bringing to [Jesus] a paralytic carried by four men, And when they could not get near him because of the crowd, they removed the roof above him, and when they had made an opening, they let down the bed on which the paralytic lay." Faith What is... ? - Hebrews 11:1 "Faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." without Faith action what would it look like? how would it play out? Dead "And without faith it is impossible
to Faith Concrete Concrete Actions please him , for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he those who him."
- Hebrews 11:6 placing Trust is the most important part of a personal relationship ...Costs Discussion: What does faith by works look like? Who are like the paralytic friend in your life? What is one concrete area where I need to begin putting my faith into action? Your Thoughts rewards seek