Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Domestic Surveillance Post-9/11
Transcript of Domestic Surveillance Post-9/11
Executive Order 12333
PATRIOT ACT - Sections 203, 212, 215
-In 2002 the NSA reached out to Telecoms, granting them access to over 81% of telephone data
-By 2003 they were recording telephone data on most AT&T Costumers
-The FBI & CIA were fully involved in data analysis in 2004
-2006, the Dragnet begins
-2007, Bush signs the Protect America Act
-2008, Bush signs the
2012, Edward Snowden
2015, USA FREEDOM Act
-Ends the collection of phone metadata
-Maintains roving wiretap & lone wolf provision
-Does not address foreign internet content collection