Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Expository
2. Support ideas using quotes, statistics, examples,or facts.
3. Information is logically organized depending on the type of expository it can organized chronologically.
4. Show commitment to the topic supporting details
5. Conclusion, restate the topic and main supporting ideas Kinds of Expository text are . . http://www.mycertifiedtranslations.com/uscis-documents-translation/ People should choose this genre because . . . It helps you learn about things more clearer, describes more so you can picture it in your head.
An expository piece is one written to "explain, describe, give information or inform you in something. Newspaper
Political Documents Brochures