Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Anglo-Saxon Life: The Warm Hall, The Cold World
Transcript of Anglo-Saxon Life: The Warm Hall, The Cold World
be sent off in a ship with all of their
valuables into a mass of water near
their community. Despite having abundant valuables the Anglo-Saxons did not live luxuriously. The Anglo-Saxon's way of leadership was that there was one leader whether family, clan, tribe, or kingdom. Their leader had much power and demanded loyalty over their subjects. Their way of living was housing that was very close together with animals near by and very close to a communal hall/courtyard. In which there would some form of heat. This sometimes encourages communal discussions and rule by consensus. Anglo-Saxons relied on one another for survival as well as staying to loyal to their leader. Through doing these things Angle-Saxon people could acquire fame and success especially during time of war