Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Integers
Subtracting Subtracting a negative Multiply & Divide What is an Integer? forgive Forgive means to take a way a debt. If someone takes away your debt that is wonderful! It is positive.
It is the same when taking away a negative number. It becomes positive. 3 - (-2) = 3 + 2 = 5 If signs are the same + & use that sign.
If signs are different, - & use the sign from the absolute value of the bigger number.