Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Ifuego
The primary concern of the Ifugao Archaeological Project (IAP) is to unpack and flesh out the impacts that Spanish colonialism had on “un-hispanized” groups i.e., the Cordillerans
The rice terraces are crucial to deconstructing the misunderstandings about the Ifugao.
Scope of the Research
By: Nancy Quezada
the Cordillerans being the igorots (mountain-people)
to redirect the understanding towards a better understanding of who the Ifugao really are, the IAP uses archaeological findings to date the rice terraces.
The scope of this research is defined by the amount of research Acabado has done in re-dating the Ifugao rice terraces to defend the cordillerans.
How the rice terrance actually gave the cordillerans a very vauble asset making them fortunate.