Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Digital #Storytelling
2-3 minutes film
Your ........................ are.
CSR Volunteering Storytelling
Prof. Dr. Ana Adi
@ana_adi | www.anaadi.net
Virtual reality/ Augmented reality
Internet of things
Productive and instrumental
- career development (new options within organization);
- therapeutic (stress / burnout reduction, decrease effects of emotional labour, less counter productive work behaviours);
Campbell (1949/2008) The Hero's Monomyth
Sachs (2012) Winning the Story Wars
briefing - digital story - follow-up interview
1 2 3
reflection focused on
the significance & outcomes of the volunteering experience
on the resulting relationship with the organisation
prior & post activity
combine with activity-related quantitative data
combine with other in-house data
perception (of activity, legitimacy...)
identifying talent/new career paths within the organisation
invites reflection on company policies
incites feedback and action
valuable creative process (the shift from business talk to "me"-narrative is powerful)
helps identify core values and beliefs (by challenging them first)
provides a sense of contribution and achievement
new ways to work/relate with colleagues
- transgressing boundaries (ambition, innovation);
- team and personal transformation (culture change, better employer branding).
(adapted from McWhinney & Markos, 2003, 31)
We are still looking for participants.
Know anyone who took part in a company run volunteering program in the past 2 years?
Get in touch!