Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How to Study Effectively?
Transcript of How to Study Effectively?
You need to pray for wisdom, knowledge and understanding so that you can excel in your studies.
2. READ GOD'S WORD (JOSH 1:8 Study this Book of Instruction continually......)
You need to feed upon God's Word for inspiration, encouragement and motivation. 3. INVITATION OF HOLY SPIRIT INTO YOUR LIFE
(ZECH 4:6 Not by might, not by power...)
You need the Holy Spirit for guidance, direction and leading.
B) PHYSICALLY 1. Pay attention in class
2. Ask intelligent questions when in doubt
3. Complete all homework given
4. Revise whatever has been taught for the day
5. Make short notes
6. Find a suitable to study
7. Do extra exercise in Workbooks and Revision books 8. Organise group studies if the need arises
9. Brainstorm in groups or on your own
10. Attempt the past year questions in the last 5 years before exams
11. Go for tuition ONLY when absolutely necessary
12. Relax a day before the exam