Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Eco-friendly plastic bag
Transcript of Eco-friendly plastic bag
plastic bag YCC1101-16
Kim, Hyung yoon
Kim, Dong kyu
Lee, Da hyoung
Yoon, Sun hee E.F.B(eco-friendly bag)?? saves the environment of the earth
be made from limestone, so it can be easily disposed
a cheaper cost
good elasticity and waterproof ability
leaves just stone powder after burning
returns to white stone powder under sunshine Q1. How often do you use plastic bag? 1) 3~5 times a day 2) 3~5 times per 3 days
3) 3~5 times a week 4) 3~5 times per two weeks Q2. Do you think that E.F.B helps the improvement of environment? 1) Very much 2) So so 3) not much Survey Questions Q3. Which would be a reasonable price of E.F.B? 1) Lower than 50 won 2) 50~100 won
3) Higher than 100 won Q4. Will you buy E.F.B, if the price is higher than plastic bag? 1) Yes 2) No Q5. Will you agree with that the law is enacted to use eco-friendly bag all the time? 1) Yes 2) No Result!! People agree with the usage of eco-friendly plastic bag
But with the high price of the bag, they hesitate to buy it
So the price of eco-friendly bag should be reasonable So!!!!! Thank you *^^* to be informed how often people use plastic bag to be informed
how much people
expect eco-friendly bag
the envionment to find out the resaonable
price of E.F.B to be informed people are
willing to pay more for E.F.B to be informed whether people
agree with making a law of using
E.F.B or not Q5. Will you agree with that the law is enacted to use
E.F.B all the time? 1) Yes 2) No Reference http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2007/08/10/plastic_bags http://tv.sbs.co.kr/howmuch/ plastic bag Made from petroleum or natural gas
Inks and colorants used on some bags contain lead, a toxin
It's equivalent to dumping nearly 12 million barrels of oil
Only 1 percent of plastic bags are recycled worldwide
Confuse marine ecosystem So we need !!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nYbxs1SpgI http://blog.naver.com/cowaystory government support the production of the bag
a good design of the bag and continuous campaign of protection of envionment the big supermarkets stopped selling usual plastic bag
150 million plastic bags are not going to used
6390 tons of carbon dioxide will be reduced.