Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The life of a planter
Transcript of The life of a planter
*Food seems unlimited and is prepared by servants. Eats 3 course meals including chocolate for breakfast.
* A variety of fresh meats like lamb, goose and beef
*Food depended on what the master would give.
*Food included corn, bacon and fish.
*Food had to be self-prepared.
*The only the food that was guaranteed was corn each week.
The life of a planter vs. The life of a slave.
By: Ben Frederick
*Strong, neat, soft and polished clothing.
*High quality fabrics used such as mohair.
*Has access to accessories like gloves, ribbons and stays.
*Can have an unlimited amount of clothing with no restrictions.
*Clothing is coarse and inadequate during cold weather.
* Slave gets only one pair of shoes, one pair of stockings, one hat, one jacket, two shirts and two pairs of trousers.
* Slaves faced many health problems including improper nutrition and unsanitary living causing diseases like cholera, diarrhea, typhoid, tuberculosis, influenza, and hepatitis