Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Fire-Eaters
Dustfinger, Farid, and Sootbird. Sootbird is an evil fire eater so i
probably won't mention him much
(mostly because i hate his guts) Dustfingers the pro, he taught farid AND, unlike sootbird,
he actually talks to fire. A.K.A. one of the coolest characters. Farids, kinda the newbie, but he's already better than sootbird
thanks to Dustfinger's awesome teaching skills. (and the fact
that he follows Dustfinger like his 2 martins, (horned ferrit things)) you might be wondering what a fire-eater does... fire eaters are performers that use fire as there tool. they do everything from juggling torches to making giant flowers of flame. the only tools you need to be a fire eater are... torches torches are used for juggling. or if you cannot talk to fire, like sootbird, there your only source of fire and you'de have to also use them for fire breathing. Fire elf honey fire elf honey can allow you talk to fire, but you still have to learn how to control it. although it is very hard to obtain it is not impossible, you just need to have water elves cover your arms in gel like substaints so the fire elves won't burn through your skin when you try to steal there honey (careful though, water elves usually will just try to drown you). both farid and dustfunger use fire elf honey. oil oil is needed to protect your skin. you usually only need it if you don't have fire elf honey to talk to fire. (special oil, not the flamable kind) fire words if you have fire honey you must know fire words. fire honey allows you to speak to fire but you have to know there language. fire words are crackling noises that can only be understood by fire and people who have injested fire elf honey. the connection to theme and culture of the book the impact the fire-eaters have on the culture of the book is simple; there performers. they provide entertainment to the civillians. One theme the my book is trust. the impact the fire-eaters have on trust is:
1. Sootbird has made all the strolling players (group of rebelious performers) distrustful, and i can't tell you why because it would ruin the story for you.
2. Dustfinger doesn't trust very many people. but the people he does trust he trust with his life.
3. Farid distrust several people but trust several more people the Dustfinger.
But overall Dustfinger and Farid are a very trustworthy duo. while Sootbird should never be trusted. the end special thanks to deviantart.com for all the pictures. and mrs. brenner for the explanation on "the culture of the book