Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Standard Two
Bryant, Dale, Heather, Michael
League of Nations
America wanted to expand trade and gain new resources
They felt it was their moral obligation to help third world countries that were depicted as "savage". This was the "white man's burden"
America wanted to spread their ideas and morals on developing countries using their influence
in 1893 the U.S. aided the Hawaiian planters in an uprising against their queen. American then annexed Hawaii.