Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Amazing Read - Library Edition
Transcript of The Amazing Read - Library Edition
by Teacher Librarian M. Harclerode 2016 - 2017
Diplomat Elementary School
1. Clean Hands
2. Wait for instructions
3. Use the agreed site
4. Care for the equipment
5. Keyboard softly - Silent
6. Leave your area clean
1. Clean hands - no food or drink
2. Careful when turning pages
3. Keep safe from pets and babies
4. No bending the spine
5. Put back carefully on shelves
6. Place in bin carefully
7. Don't write on top of your book
8. Treat your book like
your best friend
Whether you are traveling back home
or to the ends of the earth,
or even ....
Know your travel plan!
Make sure your
passport/ library card is current!
Remember safety first.
Let's go over the rules even
though you have heard them before.
CHECK YOUR BOOK BEFORE CHECK OUT
Hands and Feet -
Keep Them To Yourself