Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Play Jacks
Two or more players sit in a circle or across from each other and toss the ten jacks.
Decide which player goes first by throwing all the jacks into the the air and catching them with hands held together, palms down, and thumbs touching and whoever gets the most gets to go first.
Toss the ball in the air and pick up a single jack before the ball hits the ground.
Repeat step 4 until The player picks up all 10 jacks.
Toss all the 10 jacks back and this time pick up two at a time.
Continue to increase the number of jacks you pick until all ten are picked up in one.
The next player takes their turn when you miss the ball of don't pick up the correct number of jacks and begin where you left off.
The player with the highest number of jacks at the end of the game is the winner.
Why and where
Jacks was created as a form of entertainment for young children. Children were probably taught this game from their parents.
Sit on the ground inside or out.
By Cody Krato