Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Studying History
people's culture Archeology = Teach you about yourself
Teach you about other peoples and cultures
Provide you with a better understanding of where you live History can: SO WHAT? KNOW YOURSELF KNOW OTHERS KNOW YOUR WORLD Types of sources that historians use fossils -
primary source -
secondary source - CRITICAL to understanding history...... Why? NEXT UP: Geography knowledge, beliefs, customs, and values of a group of people study of the past based on what people left behind (artifacts and fossils) IDENTITY
TOLERANCE an object that was once a part of a living thing objects created and used by a culture account of an event that was created by someone who witnessed it information gathered by someone who did not witness the event New York City Kansas