Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Map Key
You've Been Hired in Antarctica! To Learn About The World maps!
Latitude-lines of latitude run horizontally
Longitude-lines of longitude run vertically
A compass rose shows the cardinal directions like; North, South, East, West,North East, South East, South West, and North West.
What's the difference
between the equator and the prime meridian?
One is latitude
and one is longitude
Equator and Prime Meridian
The equator is the imaginary line that is halfway between North and South
Symbols like the trees stand for things on a map. A map key shows what those symbols stand for
The prime meridian is the imaginary line that halfway between West and East
A map title is a title of a map, for example; The United States of America
Authors:Morgan Kenney, and Angela Larson