Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of The Atmosphere
hydrogen The Next two Billion Years
As the Earth cooled the water vapour condensed to form the oceans and primative plants evolved Reduction in the amount of carbon dioxide as some dissolved in the oceans and some was removed by photosynthesis Production of oxygen by photosynthesis The Last Billion Years In the last billion years the atmosphere has developed into what is is today:
carbon dioxide 0.04%
water vapour 0-4% Created on holiday in Salobrena Consequences