Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Adventures in Gamification
Transcript of Adventures in Gamification
Who are 3RD SENSE?
The State of Play
Tools of the Trade
Colin Cardwell, CEO
TO SUM UP SO FAR.....
Games are now played by everyone
It is the biggest entertainment industry
There has been a shift on to mobile devices and tablets
Games are the most popular apps and have the highest perceived value
Different people like to play different types of games
But how do we do it?
Surely it's not that easy?
What can go wrong?
(or what lessons have we learned?)
1. You need a compelling story
2. Balance your budget
3. You need a Champion
4. Stay focused on your goals
5. Get a Professional to do it
ADVENTURES IN GAMIFICATION