Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Healthy Life Group
Transcript of Healthy Life Group
Should Larson solely partner up with Loblaws?
1. Current Situation
4. Recommendation and Implementation
5. Closing and Questions
Larson wants to introduce HGL to the Canadian market
By the end of this presentation, you should be convinced that HGL should not go exclusively with Loblaws. Rather, it has much more opportunities to expand.
1. Costs inline with the profit goal
2. Balance sheet balances
3. Income statement
Short Term: targeting multiple markets, be not exclusive to only Loblaws
Medium Term: incorporating product into multiple new products
Long term: personal line of product
W: wrong market, could have exclusivity with Loblaws, costs, 30 day period where Larson is borrowing money
O: more revenue, more products, more companies (a lot of opportunities to expand)
T: organic fruits and veggies, vitamins, supplements
Target multiple markets
Be not exclusive to Loblaws
Incorporate to multiple new products
Go exclusively with Loblaws
Larson should not go exclusively with Loblaws
Net income shows promise
Larson should expand