Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Medical Interpreter
Nature of Work
Training, other Qualifications and Advancement
Medical interpreters need to have a bachelors degree in order to work as a medical interpreter.
This career is expected to grow 46 percent from 2012 to 2022.
Hospitals, medical practitioners, public health clinics, pharmaceutical companies. Medical interpreters may work long irregular hours.
Naithan hernandez Esperanza Mata
A medical interpreter is a individual who acts as a cultural and language "broker." they interpret for patients who have limited language skills.
The annual wage for interpreters and translators was $45,430 per year, and $21.84 per hour.
The related occupations or this job are Adult literacy and High School Equivalency Diploma Teachers, Career and Technical Education Teachers, Court Reporters, High School Teachers,
sources of additional