Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of CORAL REEF
A coral reef lives in warm,shallow,and clear water.
What is a coral reef???
A coral reef is a reef that is made of skeleton from dead coral animals.
coral reefs eat small fish and planktonic.
they have to live in shallow water so the sun gets the water warm
coral reef come in all different colors.