Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Airplane
Cultural Materialism Pyramid
-seperating by 'class': the idea that people in 'first class' are represented as more important
-challenging social norms: strangers talking to strangers
how the ideas
cost a lot of money
rebuild, parts, fuel
The belief that the types of technology and economic methods that are adopted always determine the type of society that develops
ease of access
September 11, 2001
-19 al-qaeda militants attacked America in a suicide mission
-4 airliners hijacked
-2 hit twin towers, 20,000 gallons of fuel igniting on impact
-1 hit the pentagon
-1 crashed in a field in Pennsylvania
-3000 killed including 400 police officers and firefighters
-typically female flight attendants and male pilots, attendants chosen because of looks
- learning theory
- first class vs economy
- cognitive dissonance/consistency
- can be positive or negative
- operant conditioning
- personal examples...
- open-minded, extroverted, sociable
- no roots, running away from something
- always what are advertised on the media
- unavoidable, out of your control