Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
AOP April 10
Transcript of AOP April 10
The Evolving Face Of Publishing
Nearly 350k comments submitted - average of 11290 a day (Mar 10)
Number of users making a comment has doubled since Aug 09.
Number of users making 5 or more comments in a month has doubled since Aug 09. Most Rated Comments
Best rated: 9089 votes
Article: Fiona Bruce's derriere features prominently in arts show as she dons tight fitting jeans
Comment: "she has a nice backside, big deal.."
Link: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1258215/Fiona-Bruces-derriere-features-prominently-arts-dons-tight-fitting-jeans.html Worst rated: -8427 votes
Article: Cardiff bans drinking on its streets of no shame as experts warn British schoolgirls are worst bingers in Europe
Comment: ISLAM is the only solution and religion on this planet which prohibits drinking ,gambling. NO AGE BAR. From Cradle to Grave.
Link: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1222090/Reveller-pictured-knickers-ankles-shocking-scene-UKs-streets-shame.html Looks like she loves a big clock.
- Iain, Horsham, 24/11/2009 15:20 "Australian newspapers are appealing for the couple to come forward."...
Can you come backwards then?
MissCulture, belfast UK, 24/11/2009 17:57 My wife, of quite a few years, told me I never do anything to take her breath away anymore. Well, I've hidden her inhaler. I'll see how that works.
- Pat Andrews, Basingstoke, 12/1/2010 12:57 Marmite and Nick Griffin. One is absolutely disgusting and can lead to violent sickness. And the other is Marmite.
- The Fool on the Hill, East Anglia, 23/4/2010 8:52