Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Gracienne Rose Cursoon 13 February 2013
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
5.The Raw Materials Inventory Control Department updates the electronic file retrieved from MS Excel in the computer.
6. Payment is cash/ Payment on account
7. Prepare the sales invoice
7. Update the Accounts Receivable
8. Update the GL and summarize the transaction A sole proprietorship
Before, it used to have 6 branches but now, they downsized it to only one.
The members of the Busa family help in running the business
Pre-press, Press and Post press. DMC BUSA PRINTERS 1. A customer order is prepared
2. The creditworthiness of the customer should be investigated
3. Payment is done upon delivery
-For print-on-demand orders, a temporary delivery receipt is issued. Sales Return Policies •Unsatisfactory quality
•The features is not the same with the final copy
(size, thickness of the paper, color, etc)
•Goods are faulty on arrival SALES RETURN
PROCEDURES SALES ORDER PROCEDURES 1. Receive Notification from Customers
2. Authorization and Approval
3. Update AR Subsidiary Ledger
and Sales Journal
4. Update the GL SALES RETURN PROCEDURES COMPANY PROFILE 1.Record and Deposit Checks
2. Update Accounts Receivable
3. Update General Ledger
4. Reconcile Cash Receipts and Deposits CASH RECEIPTS PROCEDURES CONTROL ACTIVITIES Transaction Authorization
Segregation of Duties