Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Rooftops Gardens
-Jacob Advantages Disadvantages -Rooftop gardens needs a lot of water to maintain it so it'll cause problems in the buildings water supply
-Leakage can occur if the membrane that covers the roof is penetrated.
- Roofs that receive high winds may lose a lot of plants and seeds during certain seasons. Roof top Gardens Environmental Impact *Rooftop gardens can reduce runoff
*Rooftop gardens can help improve the quality of the atmosphere by cooling it.
*They provide a habitat for wildlife.
*They reduce air pollution -They can produce food
-The plants are useful for other purposes such as medicine
-Buildings with roof gardens benefit from increased thermal as well as noise insulation.
-Plants have the ability to reduce the overall heat absorption of the building which then reduces energy consumption Conclusions Roof top gardens are a good idea which combine the benefits of having a garden. A cost saving idea that will cut down your utility bills and save money with food that can be grown in the gardens.
-Dainty An idea used by the Mayans even they knew it was a good idea. Roof top gardens do not only make the buildings look better it also helps the environment. They have a lot of advantages especially with animals and the environment.