Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Rooftops Gardens
-Jacob Advantages Disadvantages -Rooftop gardens needs a lot of water to maintain it so it'll cause problems in the buildings water supply
-Leakage can occur if the membrane that covers the roof is penetrated.
- Roofs that receive high winds may lose a lot of plants and seeds during certain seasons. Roof top Gardens Environmental Impact *Rooftop gardens can reduce runoff
*Rooftop gardens can help improve the quality of the atmosphere by cooling it.
*They provide a habitat for wildlife.
*They reduce air pollution -They can produce food
-The plants are useful for other purposes such as medicine
-Buildings with roof gardens benefit from increased thermal as well as noise insulation.
-Plants have the ability to reduce the overall heat absorption of the building which then reduces energy consumption Conclusions Roof top gardens are a good idea which combine the benefits of having a garden. A cost saving idea that will cut down your utility bills and save money with food that can be grown in the gardens.
-Dainty An idea used by the Mayans even they knew it was a good idea. Roof top gardens do not only make the buildings look better it also helps the environment. They have a lot of advantages especially with animals and the environment.