Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of conjunctions
are pairs of conjunctions that connect words or groups of words. Always used in pairs, they correlate with one another!
Joins words,phrases or clauses.
Dill likes to surf
not in the winter.
Juan went to the frijiol contest however Panchita stayed home.
joins subordinate clauses to an
Some correlative conjunctions are:
Not only..but also
Paco tried snowboarding,
he was hooked on the sport.
after because since when
although before so that whenever
Neither the potted ivy on the counter nor the dirty dishes in the sink have enjoyed water on their surfaces for the past week.
Correlative Conjunctions Examples:
3 types of conjunctions
Both and like to twerk.
Neither ... nor
subordinating conjunctions: CANT STAND ALONE