Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Understanding Ethos, Pathos and Logos
Transcript of Understanding Ethos, Pathos and Logos
Your ideas are valid...
In some cases, that your ideas are even MORE valid than someone else's! But you might be asking yourself,
"Don't I already know how to convince people?
I do it ALL of the TIme!" Answer:
You already hold the tools to convince your audience, and now we are going to name the tools. Side Note:
You can thank the Greek Philosopher Aristotle for this. He divided the means of persuasion (or appeals) into three characteristics: ETHOS
LOGOS HUH?? Just watch this video: So now it's time to put it all together!
(Time for an in class activity...) Writing Project