Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Thursday, February 1st 2017
Transcript of Thursday, February 1st 2017
M: In your seat.
V: Level 0
P: How did Katherine Johnson make an impact with NASA. Watch this clip & write answer on a sticky note and we will put it up on a poster
Poster & Presentation
Your poster will be part of your Work Ethic and Participation grade in this project.
The poster should be free of grammatical errors.
Contain all 4 questions to the bridge topic.
Have a photo and any additional photos that go along with thte theme of your bridge.
Get Ready for Tommorow!
-Make sure you all know your parts in what you are explaining to the audience.
-Put the poster away in your class designated section.
- If you feel you have any missing assignments from this week go up and ask Mr. Barber.
Make sure photo is printed and copied onto poster.
Cut & glue all paragraphs onto the poster.
Any last repairs will be done to the bridge at this time.
If all is completed hand in lab report if still not done so.