Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Family Pedigree of the Dimple Trait
Transcript of Family Pedigree of the Dimple Trait
no dimples, recessive
dd (homozygous recessive)
Shows dimples, but carries recessive trait
having dimples is dominant, no dimples is recessive
I have dimples, therefore I'm either Dd or DD
Does not display dimple trait, so must be dd.
Shows dimple trait, but carries recessive trait
Homozygous dominant, DD or Dd
Shows dimple trait
Dd or DD
Has dimples, possibly has recessive trait (d)
Has no dimples
Must be dd
dd or homozygous recessive
Heterozygous or Dd
dd or homozygous dominant
Heterozygous or Homozygous dominant, Dd or DD
Heterozygous or Homozygous Dominant
Heterozygous, Dd (there is no dominant allele to take from both sides, only one)